Monday, April 27, 2009

flea market





me and my mom sold at a flea market this weekend....
spring cleaning for me and my youngest daughter is turning 3 on june 5...
so i was trying to make some extra cash to take us all to Disney Land for a short over night 
stay...we got a great deal on a hotel across the street from the park and used our AAA card for an added discount...$80 bucks! Super cute Hotel called the Anabella...the room even has an extra bedroom for the girls to sleep in, so we can put them to bed and shut the door and have a little alone time to chill...Yes! Disney Land also has a deal for Southern Ca. Residents if you stay for two days...
so instead of a big party we are taking little Lucie to see Cinderella's Castle...VERY EXCITING... i love the look one their face the first time they see something like that...Walt Disney had a fabulous imagination, didn't he???
here are a few pictures from the flea market..my parents had a jewelry store while i was growing up on the Jersey Shore....my mom still sells jewelry now and then but she is mostly into vintage, unusual, pretty, pieces...very fun to look at...my stuff is the very random house and little girl things...that i still love but wouldn't mind passing on for new flea market treasures or a fun little family trip....i don't get very attached to things but i am very attached to the memories i have hanging out with my family....

No comments:

Post a Comment