Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLEA MARKET FINDS





here are some photos of my flea market finds from one Sat....my 2 year old daughter said we needed to add the bag of DUM DUM lolly pops (I'm sure a treasure to her)... the box is an old sewing box...i bought it and everything in it for 3 bucks.. BARGIN!!! i so needed something to store my growing collection of sewing bits and pieces... and the cute GOOD LUCK pillow case i bought to make into a book bag for my friends daughter( i.e. the first picture)... i added blank note pads and a vintage jar with sharpened colored pencils....she LOVED it...

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog... you have GREAT taste. Love reading all about your stuff P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use one of those lolly pops mmmmmmmm good luck on your blag P

    ReplyDelete