Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friends




So here it is...
Im not a jealous person by nature at all...
I did really well in the husband / offspring department...so
I tell my self you can't have everything...but...
I have to confess I do feel jealous when I see really great friends...



You know "Besties"...
There for you always ...
Won't flake on you...
Always dependable...
Sticks up for you kinda Pal..



I had four growing up but moved cross country after high school...
And sadly they did not...
Since I have failed miserably at female relationships for the past twenty years...
So when I see those girls I so miss that...



One day... I hope...



I was inspired by this " motto" from Lou Boos and Shoes...
So I'm putting it out there I am not perfect ...
I am willing to learn from my mistakes...
I do surround myself with people who love me...
I'm just looking to add some BFF in the mix...
They ARE so great...
But hey if it never happens my husband can still have the job...
He's been doing a great job of filling in in-between ;)




Location:Third Time is a Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment