Monday, December 13, 2010

Why does it feel so good to have a clean house?










Nothing makes me happier that showering in a spotless bathroom
With clean fluffy bath mats ...
Then getting into a freshly made bed...
True heaven on earth...

But it makes me think...

And count my blessings ...
Dear God
I'm thankful we have a home to clean...
And a warm bed to sleep in...
And warm water to bath with...
Simple I know .... But true













Images top Shabby Chic and bottom Lou Boos and Shoes



1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am so in agreement; why does it feel so good? Order, I suppose is what I like. But not in all parts of life - just the home! For me it's walking into a room and scanning as I go and seeing that stuff is where it's meant to be and the room is kinda fit for purpose! Ah well, we are very lucky to have this indulgence, for sure. Lou x

    ReplyDelete