Monday, November 30, 2009

Shabby Chic Interiors


So Rachel Ashwell has her new book out...
it really is beautiful...her photographer is amazing..all dusty and filtered looking...
my husband...so sweet... took me to her book signing in LaJolla at WARWICKS book store..soo cute. He was one of the only two men there...again so sweet...one dream checked off my list. It really was a fun night...she is an awesome lady and i gushed like a babbling idiot...what can i say she is Rachel Ashwell and i have never made any bones about how very much I LOVE SHABBY CHIC. The worn and tattered yet sweet and elegant style really speaks to me.
It is a cozy relaxed style that i have yet to get bored of. It was a truly great night...thank you honey for being there to share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment